DigiCafe Mobile Point of Sale
DigiCafe converts digital asset market rates in 30 currencies with zero additional fees. DigiCafe also handles transactions nearly instantly, even for Bitcoin. Download and use DigiCafe, no strings, no conditions, no fees*. Optionally upgrade for $4.99/month to a crypto interest account and direct bank transfers. DigiCafe works on the devices you already have, IOS and Android.
Accept more payment methods from your customers and save with lower fees than credit cards. DigiCafe currently accepts Bitcoin, Litecoin, DigiByte & Ethereum.
DigiCafe free version:
- DigiCafe uses crypto deposit addresses of your choosing.
- Integration with Bittrex Exchange facilitates automatic liquidation of your digital payments for cash.
- Web dashboard access.
Upgrade for $4.99/mo.
- Connect a business bank account for instant liquidation.
- Hold crypto in an interest bearing account.
- Custom logo upload (coming soon).
- Additional features planned.
- Free tier options also included.
DigiCafe utilizes your Bittrex account to process sell orders and hold your digital assets. Digital asset liquidity provided by Bittrex dramatically lowers your risk of price volatility as a merchant.
When setting up your DigiCafe mobile POS, simply copy your API keys from Bittrex and paste them into the DigiCafe Dashboard settings. The DigiCafe app will automatically connect to Bittrex and fetch your crypto addresses. DigiCafe stores your Bittrex API keys using the AES256 bit encryption standard.
Paid Upgrade Option
DigiCafe offers an upgrade option for $4.99 a month. The upgrade subscription unlocks features that could be extremely beneficial to your business. By upgrading, your business can connect a bank account and instantly liquidate your crypto receipts to cash. You business can also choose to hold crypto in an interest bearing account and liquidate later.
This upgrade is handled within the DigiCafe dashboard. Upgrading also adds an additional exchange connection with your optional SFOX account. You can also upload a custom business logo. Additional premium features will be added in time as well.
DigiCafe offers a web based dashboard to handle crypto management. Easily view balances held in your exchange accounts and even sell to USD. Upgraded accounts can transfer collected BTC and ETH to an interest bearing USDC account where funds are held by our regulated custodial partner Wyre.
- Before you set up DigiCafe, you must have crypto currency wallet(s) that accept Bitcoin, Litecoin and DigiByte addresses.
- Wallet Resources: https://digibytewallets.com
- Download DigiCafe for IOS or Android.
- App Store IOS
- Play Store Android
- If you wish to auto-sell transactions for cash, you’ll need a Bittrex account.
Setting Up Bittrex (Optional)
- You will need to have an account with Bittrex in order to use DigiCafe. Sign up for an account here: Bittrex Register
- Once your account is approved, you will need to access your API Keys under your Bittrex Account Settings.
- In your Bittrex account under Site Settings, click “API Keys”
- Click “Add new key…”
- Your Key and Secret will show. The Secret Key will only show once. If you close the page you will not be able to copy the Secret Key. If this happens you must generate new keys.
- Click all of the toggles (Read Info, Trade, Withdraw) to the right on position.
- Save your Bittrex API Key settings.
- Copy your Key and Secret, then paste them into the correct settings in DigiCafe (Bittrex API Key setting).
- DigiCafe will automatically fetch your Bittrex Deposit addresses.
- Once this is complete, you can begin using the point of sale.
BITTIDE has the ability to automatically place sell orders after your transactions are processed. This option will sell your digital assets at market rates and provide conversion to cash. You can withdraw your USD balance in Bittrex to your connected bank account.
When the auto sell feature is off, your coins will be deposited into the deposit addresses you entered into the settings.
Currently Accepted Coins
DigiCafe currently accepts the following digital assets:
DigiCafe processes transactions nearly instantly for every asset. Traditionally some coins take longer to confirm than others, however DigiCafe can provide a transaction number and confirm the amount sent nearly instantly, even for Bitcoin transactions.
Yes, you can send your customers receipts by email after each successful transaction.